March 29, 2010

Project - 2 (#1 Essay)
























In the critique, i needed to change size of logo bigger. So i changed the size of logo and replaced to other place because when i changed the size, it was not fit in the place where i used in first time. I need to put more pictures. I had only two pictures and i added one campus picture as background and one of a guy's picture. I connected each pictures to give a little bit of flow on the design. I also need to find the meaning of my design. I wanted to show to people that we are work hard, busy, but happy just like what New York people are do. I used red , blue, green color changes so make it smooth going in he design ,color changes was one of the needed changes for emphasis. Its works better after replace letters. I replaced and used other shape of letter for "This is your college" to the side to use more place in design , covered up the empty space. For the other hand i also replaced "general catalog" to use meaning of alignment in "General Catalog 2010-2012".

No comments:

Post a Comment